Re: PHP & BEA Weblogic 8.

I agree that it is probably pretty non standard!

You could write a bean to drive it using the java version of fcgi. But then the app server will hate you for ever as beans are not supposed to do things like open sockets etc.

I am very very interested in why you want to do such a thing :-)

AJ

Andrew Kreps wrote:
Given that Weblogic is an application server, I don't think you're
going to have much luck.  PHP is typically installed directly on the
web server (Apache, or similar).