Re: php-general mailing list active?

dpgirago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> Would someone kindly let me know if there is activity on
>>> php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I have not gotten posts for a few days now,
>>> and I'm having no luck connecting to the help, owner or admin
addresses.

>> Thanks Jochem, Thomas, and Jay.
>>
>> Anybody know Wez Furlong's email address? I had this problem once
before,
>> and I recall he was the guy who finally figured out what went awry.

> getting his email addr is easy - but I doubt he is looking forward to
your mail
> asking him to 'fix' the generals mailing list ...  would just
resubscribe.

>> David

Thanks, guys. Problem is I have resubscribed from this address 2 times, and
I also tried to subscribe from my gmail account. From this address, I get
no response whatsoever. I got a confirmation from my gmail account several
hours ago, but have not gotten any list email.

I know our admins here at the hospital do something funky with routing
between the primary and secondary email servers. That was the problem the
last time, and because of bounced emails, this address got placed on a 'bad
address' list.

I don't have a clue why my gmail account hasn't started to get traffic. But
it's funny how we get accustomed to the exchange of ideas and cyber-contact
with others. I guess I 'm having some withdrawal. ;-)

David