Re: Dhtml/javasript layer tips or software (0.T)

Thanks Rob,
I think thats exactly what was/is needed. Its real
simple and easy to modify.

> BTW, this is not PHP,

Never said it was, didnt you notice my off topic (O.T)
in the subject? Theres enough spam on the list and I
didnt want to offend anyone so made sure I put it
there.

Will come back if I face problems, thanks for your
help once again.

Cheers!
Ryan

--- Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
>     {
>         hideSolution();
>
>         var h = document.getElementById(
> 'questionHint' );
>         h.innerHTML = hints[id];
>         h.style.display = '';
>     }
>
>     function hideHint()
>     {
>         var h = document.getElementById(
> 'questionHint' );
>         h.style.display = 'none';
>     }
>
>     function showSolution( id )
>     {
>         hideHint();
>
>         var s = document.getElementById(
> 'questionSolution' );
>         s.innerHTML = solutions[id];
>         s.style.display = '';
>     }
>
>     function hideSolution()
>     {
>         var s = document.getElementById(
> 'questionSolution' );
>         s.style.display = 'none';
>     }
> </script>
> </head>

> Question 1 ...
> <input type="submit" value="Get Hint"
> onclick="showHint( 1 ); return
> false;" />
> <input type="submit" value="Get Solution"
> onclick="showSolution( 1 );
> return false;" />
> Question 2 ...
> <input type="submit" value="Get Hint"
> onclick="showHint( 2 ); return
> false;" />
> <input type="submit" value="Get Solution"
> onclick="showSolution( 2 );
> return false;" />
> Question 3 ...
> <input type="submit" value="Get Hint"
> onclick="showHint( 3 ); return
> false;" />
> <input type="submit" value="Get Solution"
> onclick="showSolution( 3 );
> return false;" />
> Question 4 ...
> <input type="submit" value="Get Hint"
> onclick="showHint( 4 ); return
> false;" />
> <input type="submit" value="Get Solution"
> onclick="showSolution( 4 );
> return false;" />

> I'll leave it to you as an exercise to adapt it
> properly in PHP using
> variables and loops instead of harded coded content
> :) BTW, this is not
> PHP, but I'm feeling benevolent today ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Rob.
> --

> | InterJinn Application Framework -
> http://www.interjinn.com |

> | An application and templating framework for PHP.
> Boasting  |
> | a powerful, scalable system for accessing system
> services  |
> | such as forms, properties, sessions, and caches.
> InterJinn |
> | also provides an extremely flexible architecture
> for       |
> | creating re-usable components quickly and easily.

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)