Re: Dhtml/javasript layer tips or software (0.T)

It is a small chocolate candy manufactured by the Hershey's corporation.

It's also the act of pressing one's lips against the body or lips of another,
in a friendly, romantic, or sexual fashion.

It can also be a misspelling of a rock band that was popular a while back.

It is also an acronym for "Keep It Simple, Stupid!"

I leave the decision of which meaning was intended here as an exercise to the
reader.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		ICQ: 6817012