RE: Max File Upload

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.upload-max-filesize

In later versions of PHP, you can't use ini_set to set upload_max_filesize
... The changeable option is PHP_INI_PERDIR now, meaning you can only change
it in php.ini, .htaccess or httpd.conf ...

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ini.php#ini.list

Like it says in the user contributed notes on that page, you have to use
php_value in .htaccess to adjust the setting.

Example: php_value upload_max_filesize 20M

---
Jeremy C. Privett
Director of Product Development
Zend Certified Engineer
Completely Unique
jprivett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:     303.459.4819
Fax:         303.459.4821
Web:        www.completelyunique.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
and delete all copies. Your compliance is appreciated.