Re: Chicago PHP Conference

I'm hopeful that by Spring 2007, flying to the US will be a less
unpleasant experience than it is currently...
--
As in the border guards would start stocking lubricant as well
as rubber gloves?

Windsor, Ontario Canada would probably be a better flight
destination (you would likely end up hubing through toronto
anyways, but would save you 3 hours of driving). Though the
Windsor/Detroit border crossing is the busiest, and the guards
there take it pretty seriously (ok, so I may have been deported
once).

paul