Re: requests from 2nd window breaks my program

Based on the general description you've given, I could imagine adding
a 'step number' in your session.  Then validate it against what step
is being loaded.  So, if you set your Session 'step' variable to 5,
and page 6 is loaded, that would seem OK.  If your Session 'step'
variable is 6, and page 2 is loaded, that could throw an error.

I should note that I think my solution is treating the symptom rather
than the disease.  I don't know enough about your application to tell
you what the right solution should be, but I think there must be a
more graceful way to handle this.