problem with Firefox print preview?

Hi all,

I've developed this site in PHP and its basically finished, now I have a problem with the printing and print preview. I have a dynamic table that can span various pages depending on the number of records pulled from the database.

The print preview (and printed page) doesnt print the first few rows but instead just prints blank then only prints the last line of the table on a new page. The table is embedded inside a fieldset component. Im not sure if its a mozilla/firefox bug because it seems fine in IE.

Has anyone come across this problem before?

Thanks in advance
Angelo

Angelo Zanetti
Systems developer