Re: calendar Q

Really depends on how you display the calendar...
if you go day by day building the table cells, then it should be easy enough because you should already have the date you are working with... so a query like "select count(*) from events where date='date'" and if count is > 0 then display it differently. On the other hand if you are using pre-canned functions to dump out the entire month, then it would prove more difficult.

-B

William Stokes wrote:
Hello,

I have a calendar script that displays a simple mini calendar view one month at a time. User can click any date and the calendar opens another page that displays that date's events. I would like to highlight to the mini calendar view dates that have an event in database. So what would be a simple way to check for events while the selected months days are printed to screen?

Thanks
-Will