Re: Including Google Ads

Hello,

on 08/10/2006 03:07 AM C.F. Scheidecker Antunes said the following:
> How do I include Google Ads on my PHP script?

You need to apply to an AdSense account. When you are approved you
configure your ads in the AdSense site. The site gives you the necessary
HTML with Javascript code that you can include in any PHP generated HTML
page.

> I do not want to include it only but to be able to set the keywords for
> the add.

You do not define that. Google scans your pages and shows relevant ads
according to your pages content.

> Maybe even have it to change from time to time, probably using AJAX.

I am afraid that AdSense terms of service do not allow that.

> Any good pointers on Google Ads?

Look here if you want some tips to maximize your AdSense revenue:

http://www.phpclasses.org/tips.html?tip=site-revenue

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos