Re: returning to the same page after log in

	When u know the user is not logged in and you have to redirect him to
login page, get all variables that are in $_GET and in $_POST (if u have
data that u send in post also) and form a string with them as a return
context string like:

The code that you have to put in the page where you redirect the user to
login page and where user will land back after login.

$return_context = $PHP_SELF."?";
foreach( $_GET as $key => $val )
   $return_context .= "&".$key."=".$val;
foreach( $_POST as $key => $val )
   $return_context .= "&".$key."=".$val;

header( "Location: login.php?back_page=".urlencode( utf8_encode(
$return_context ) ) );

In login page, after you created the session or whatever you do at login
pagrt you do:

if( empty( $back_page ) )
    $back_page = $_GET["back_page"];

if( !empty( $back_page ) )
	header( "Location: ".utf8_decode( urldecode( $back_page ) ) );
else
	header( "Location: somewhere_else.php" );
exit;

The code is not checked. It's only to have an ideea...

Andy