Re: Issue regarding flow in php

On Thu, August 3, 2006 1:53 am, weetat wrote:
>    I have a php page .
>
>    The php page is display when i have completed upload xml file to
> server.
>    In the php page , there is a function name
> insertxmldataToTempTbl(),
> which insert xml data to MYSQL database as shown below after i have
> uploaded xml file to server ,
> After insert xml data to MYSQL , i have function name
> compareTable()which do comparisation between the table A(XML data
> inserted) and table B(User data table)and store comparisation array
> data
> to the $_SESSION .
>
> However , sometimes when completed uploaded to xml file to server, the
> data is not display on the php page . I need to logout and login again
> then i can see the data on the same php page.
> PHP developer who have any ideas or suggestion , please email to me?

My best guess is that the upload and/or insert and/or compare takes
'too long' and the browser and/or your session is timing out.

Unless all this upload and compare is done in a matter of a couple
seconds, you'd be better off to do the upload, and then have a
"status" page to check back later for the comparison.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm