Re: SQL injection

Peter Lauri wrote:
> Thank you all for your replies; it has been interesting to read. I am just
> waiting for the webmaster to reply to me with his thoughts.
>
> My intentions for this were to help, not to break, so I do indeed hope that
> they will not take legal action for it. A friend of mine hoped that they
> would use the law against me, it would just increase the publicity for me,
> and that might increase the value of my services. And he was also sure that
> they would never win the case.
>
> I was for a while thinking about using my "private" yahoo email to not
> disclose my name, however, that felt like "hiding for something you did not
> do".
>
> One at the forum sent me an message off the list and said: "You got bigger
> balls than me. :-)", what did he mean with that?

he meant you have guts (more than him) to do what you did given the current
sue-you-if-you-help attitude in IT land. (plenty of IT 'manager' types, the police,
the FBI, you-name-it can't smell the difference between a whitehat and a blackhat -
so they throw everyone on the blackhat pile)

I did not know that the php