Re: AES client side

Jay Blanchard wrote:
I am quite familiar with diffie-helman and have used it extensively with
PGP and can see how it would be used like this, but isn't this a munged
fix as opposed to using SSL?
Yep. :-)

There are cases (testing new algorithms, proof of concept, something I haven't thought of, etc.) where you either can't or might not want to use SSL. Though as myself and others have said, SSL should clearly be the preferred option. The question isn't whether it should be done, but whether it could. ;-)

jon