Re: AES client side

What do you need exaclty?

Do you wanna encrypt the datas, that will be transfered to the client
Or
do you wanna encrypt the source code, that will be displayed on the client?

For reason 1 you can use SSL connection to encrypt the transfered datas.

For reason 2: forget it. The Browser needs to know the source code, so he can
display it :) Except you use JS to tell the browser the correct HTML code :)