More about fpdf

Hi everyone.

Here i am again talking about fpdf.

In the last question Peter told me that i can set a folder to write a pdf
file by fpdf class but, to do that i ought to set permission to web user to
write in this folder and think it´s bad to security.

I thought a lot about it and then came back here to try to explain a little
doubt.

Could i write the pdf file into a temporary folder of php and then put it
into the right folder by ftp?

If yes, anyone could help me about that, something like; which folder can i
write the file?

Thanks a lot.