PHP Developer Needed in San Jose, CA w/ Occasional Travel to Palo Alto

Hello Everyone,

Let me introduce myself, My name is Franco Pawlisz with ObjectWave Corporation a Software Engineering Company Headquartered in Chicago, IL.

ObjectWave Corporation specializes in the use of object-oriented (OO) technologies to design, develop and deploy software. ObjectWave's clients are typically companies seeking custom enterprise-class solutions for client-server, web-based and business-to-business e-commerce applications that can only be successfully realized by using a disciplined approach to software construction. Our approach delivers solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements for software flexibility, maintainability, extensibility and reusability.

ObjectWave is currently looking for a PHP Developer interested in a Minimum 6 month Contract with one of our premier clients.

Specifics:

My Client is specifically looking for a developer with strong front end PHP experience knowledge of Java and or Ruby is a major plus.

The pay rate for this position is open for negotiation based on experience. Please let me know as soon as possible how we can touch base on this opportunity with a word copy of your resume and a good time to reach you.

Regards,

Franco Pawlisz

Senior Technical Recruiter

ObjectWave Corporation