RE: Enterprise grade CMS+Ecomm

Brady Mitchell <mailto:bradym@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    on Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:25 PM said:

> The answer to this question depends heavily on your needs.  What kind
> of functionality do you need to get out of your website?  If you are
> looking for a website that is similar to others in function, than I
> would definitely suggest looking at an existing CMS package.
[snip]
> The bottom line is that there are lots of great CMS options, and the
> best way to choose one is to know exactly what you want from a CMS and
> compare them with that in mind.

Yeah I understand that it's a pretty open ended question, and thanks for
the info about Drupal. We want to maintain 2 different sites as well and
authenticating against the same table sounds nice.

But as for recommendations, keeping in mind the difficulty in answering
a question like mine, I am mostly just looking for things like what
you've said: "I use $cms because I like that it can do $feature."

Thanks,
Chris.