Re: Class ADODB - Method GenID() in MySQL

 Yes, using the PHP functions for MySQL, it works. But I am using the
abstraction class ADODB to make the queries in my database. Why?
Probably we will change the database system (probably to PostgreSQL)
and we don want to change all the code to make the things work in the
new BD.

 I don't know if anyone have ever used this class before. I am trying
to use the GenID method, because in PostgreSQL we don't have the
auto_increment field type. I made it work (with the Insert_ID method),
but it isn't portable. Does anyone that knows this class can help me?

 Thanks a lot for the replies.

--
Renne Rocha
rennerocha@xxxxxxxxx