RE: Image submit with mouse over

Skip Evans <mailto:skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    on Friday, July 14, 2006 4:33 PM said:

> My apologies to all. I assumed that JS questions
> would be entertained as the application is within
> a PHP app.

No need to apologize. My off-list email wasn't meant to berate but
merely let you know what the purpose of this list is.

But perhaps we should also field questions about how to repair
motherboards since, after all, PHP runs on servers, and servers use
motherboards. Or how about this one? "My can't keeps walking on my
keyboard while I'm trying to write a PHP page. What should I do?"

Thank you, you're beautiful. I'll be here all week folks.

Chris.