Re: Randomly rotate image on page load? File under: Image Manipulation

At 7:29 PM -0700 7/10/06, Micky Hulse wrote:
>tedd wrote:
>
>You make a great points.
>
>>As the old lady said, as she kissed the cow "To each their own."  :-)
>
>Sounds good to me. Like you said, things like this are very interesting.
>
>Nice site btw. I really like the simplicity of the logo, and very cool idea to make the tree change with the seasons.  :)
>
>Thanks for your input.
>
>Thanks all for shedding some light on the topic. I am excited to try some unique and different things with PHP image manipulation capabilities.
>
>Cheers,
>Micky

Mickey:

Thank you very much for the kind words -- they are sparse around these parts.

In any event, if you have any more questions, please feel free to post them. The people who attend this list really do know what they're talking about (when it comes to php) and they will spend the time to help. All in all, a good group.

Contact me off-list -- what kinds of image manipulations are you trying?

tedd