RE: Sanity checker?

Php experts everywhere,

This is a response to an old thread about a php audit tool.

I just want to announce a simple tool for that. It is not super smart
yet, but it is easily extensible.

Please check it out, and provide me with suggestions.
http://developer.spikesource.com/projects/phpsecaudit

I need a lot of help identifying function calls that need to be handled
with cautions.

Thank you

--
Ezra Nugroho