Re: Video in PHP

Looks like totem supports playlists, why not just generate a playlist and pipe that into totem?

And I don't see any obvious documentation without downloading Totem, but you might check to see if there's an "exit on end" option that'd return control back to PHP if a playlist isn't an option.

Or if you can feed totem a list of files without generating a playlist.  Some media players will generate a playlist in memory based on a list of file names/paths sent to it rather than loading a text file playlist.

-TG