RE: Recursing sessions?

[snip]
I am debugging a PHP session manager and this behavior is keeping the
system from working correctly.
[/snip]

A more descriptive explanation along with some code will help us to help
you. AFAICS we do not have enough information to go on. Does each frame
generate its own session? Can you show us that? The last session setter
always wins if the variables are the same. So, if I say;

$_SESSION['user'] = 'foo';
$_SESSION['user'] = 'bar';

echo $_SESSION['user'];

Like any good variable will return its last given value;

bar