RE: Single quotes verses double quotes default behavior with DW --------> (Pretty much 0T )

Hey Rich,

> > http://www.php.net/ini_set
> > http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.php#ini.list
>
> If it's on, and you have no access to change it, get
> a new webhost.
> :-)

Unfortunatly cant do that :-(

Heres my environment, I am one of two developers, 3
designers, 2 graphic artists and a bunch of professors
and bosses (yes, you read right, more than one boss)
Other than me 1 person understands proper code, the
designers know a bit of JS, jusssst enough to scrape
through, nobody likes code other than the other guy
and me.

> Cuz, really, you're going to just end up being too
> crippled in the
> long run with that restrictive an environment...

True, but the government have given this firm a
project and its been passed onto us to do, the govt
have given two servers, 1 server for us to test on and
them to check up on, the second server to up the final
product once done...we dont even have access to the
final server as yet, I have not had a chance to test
on the first server as yet :-(

> I realize that people writing code for mass
> distribution is a whole
> 'nother ball of wax, but the OP isn't in that group,
> I don't think.

I am not in that group, but it sure feels like it
because I have not had a chance to get my feet wet
with the actual servers.

Hopefully by Monday I will get access to the first
one, then will be back on the list with my new
problems ;), till then, I find the template thread
quite interesting :D

Cheers!

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)