Re: page redirecting

kristianto adi widiatmoko wrote:
> HI folks,
>
> i need to redirecting page, it could be done by using header function like this
>
> header("Location : page2.php?var1=foo");
>
> but i need to hide variable from being displayed by browser since the content of variable is secret.
>
> I guess i need POST method instead of GET for redirecting that page.

GET, POST, COOKIE - they are all visible to the client (maybe not the moron
sitting behind the client but none the less the data is there for any halfwit script
kiddie to get their dirty mits on)

if it's secret stick it in the $_SESSION superglobal - that contents of which
don't leave the server.

> Does any one have an idea??
>  Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

friends? I want clones.