Re: FTP Problems

James Nunnerley wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Chris.
>
> How would you suggest displaying the current "home" directory for the user?
> I've tried / and indeed the "real" directory name on that particular server.

you could try '~/' (or maybe just'~') as the dir name which equates to the
'the current users homedir' when you in a shell - no idea whether that is even allowable
when going in via ftp but might be worth a shot though - given what you have
been saying in your thread one would hazard to guess that the ftp server your
working with is a little borked (but that a gut feeling).