Re: Equivelant to mysql_fetch_row for normal array

Dave M G wrote:
> PHP List,
>
> Very frequently I use mysql_fetch_row in a while statement to
>
> while($variable = mysql_fetch_row($mysqlResult)){
> echo $variable[text1];
> echo $variable[text2];

another thing. $variable[text2] is bad because you very likely don't
have a constant in your code named 'text2' - you should be using string keys
(if you had error_reporting set to include E_NOTICE errors you would see
notices output regarding non-existent constants... do this instead:

	echo $variable['text1'];
	echo $variable['text2'];