Re: helping people...

Subject: Re:  helping people...

No that wasnt a ddos threat you idiot, i dont play them games.
And when you keep sending spam is when it starts to piss people off.

Rob W: Seriously mate, you are way... way outa line here.

I've only used this list once and all I can say is...thank god people in general want to go out of their way to help others out. That's how lists like this get started and how lists like these foster and grow and I'd like to thank the people who pointed ME in the right direction..and hopefully I can at some point return the favour.

I read back through your posts, and all I could think was - here's some dimwit undergrad with a PHP assignment due in on Monday, who hasn't done anything to
help himself because "THE INTERNET" is just, like, you know - right there !!

This may or may not be you, but certainly that's the impression I got.

Do the participants on this list a favour - when you do finally hand that puppy in a coupla days late - let the list know what mark they got and what percentage of the overall mark
it counted for...

(PS. I have some old C exam and prac tests on floppies that you can have for 20 bucks..and a paper on Mosaic and the World Wide Web circa 1993 that I'd be happy to throw in for free.. oh... and a copy of Bill Gates - The Road Ahead... you can have that too... I'm not using it anymore ;-)

cheers,
Matt.