Re: Still trying to figure this out...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jochem Maas" <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rob W." <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:13 AM
Subject: Re:  Still trying to figure this out...

Rob W. wrote:
Ya know, after working on this for 2 days straight, I have tried my own

so what.

Why the heck you bitching then?

work. I never said I was an expert at php,

neither did I.

Dont complain about people asking for help when that is what this list is for.

that's why this list is here,

really, could you please quote your support contract number.

If it's not, dont reply then idiot.

so the next time you critisize someone, keep it to your self cause no
one cares to hear about it. If you dont wanna help, then stfu.

your right about not wanting to help you - you silly little toad.

Good, ignore my posts and shut the hell up about it, no one want's your opinion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jochem Maas" <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>