Re: Still trying to figure this out...

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 02:37, Rob W. wrote:
> I still have not yet found anybody to help me with this.

You found PLENTY of people to help you on this. PLENTY of people gave
you perfectly valid solutions. YOU have a problem elsewhere that we are
unable to ascertain due to our current inability to read minds or
transcend our physical bodies to your location. The key to finding the
solution is to learn how to debug. Use lots of echos. Echo what you DID
receive from the database so that we know whether your query returns
what you think it does.

Right now all we know is what you tell us is in the database and what
you want us to do. We've given you answers, now it's time for you to
tell us what your query is actually getting, because if what we gave you
isn't working, then you sure as hell aren't getting what you say is in
your database... pretty ascii pictures notwithstanding... most of us on
this list aren't stupid.

Cheers,
Rob.