RE: SMS with php recommendation (a bit 0T i guess)

For what it's worth, most cell phone providers have an email gateway which
works just as good as an SMS message (and it's free!).

Just find the email address to send to for each carrier and store in a
table.

For example, for my Cingular (AT&T) phone, it is my XXXXXXXXXX@xxxxxxxxx
Where the X's represent the phone number.

Cheers,

DÆVID