Re: PHP Automation

If you cron job the script file and perhaps convert it to something like PDF then you could feed it to the printer through the shell script...
I'm sure there are other ways, just one suggestion from the top of my head..

-brad

Jef Sullivan wrote:

Greetings all,

I have a situation that I'm not sure how it can be done with PHP. I have
written a web-application that produces
a monthly statement for our customers. Now, I need to automate the
printing of these monthly statements.

The way I was thinking of doing this was through Perl. However, I have
discovered that a Perl script will not work.

I know I can build the URL to the monthly statement. What I don't know
how to do is automate this process

and get it to print to a specific printer. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Jef