RE: A way to stop spam on this list

Hello Robert,

> I think you should quit whining like a spoilt brat *lol*. I get
> something like 3 a day. Big fricking whoop.

I am subscribed to most of the PHP mailing lists, not only to PHP general.
There is the same problem too. So receive something more than just "3 a
day".

Also I remember that spam traffic was much less in the past and I really
expect it grow in the future since spammers can see they are not blocked in
any way.

Do you want to fight against hundreds of spam messages in the future?
I don't.

Have a great day,

Denis S Gerasimov
Web Developer