best solution for page acess right

Hi,

I have a web administration application which allow particular users to
store into DB some information.
Information will be later on displayed dynamically on the website.

However, among these users, some should be able just to see information,
some others just to write, and so on...

therefore i need a system how to grant access right to these users.
I know that there are several solutions for such situation, but i would like
to know your feedback on these solutions and what is for you the best one to
implement.

one that i know, i can create 3 tables in my DB : account, module and
accessright.
-in account are stored all user accounts
-in module are stored all php pages belonging to each module
-in accessright are stored a join of user's account, pages and their
relative access right to each page.

But maybe it exists a simpler solution and also good enough.

thanks a lot,

Alain