Re: GET, POST, REQUEST

I don't think that using request over post adds anything in the way of
security, at the most it's going to delay an attacker for up to a
minute.  I advocate using request if it's convenient, it can also open a
few nice tricks for advanced users.  Using request allows me to bookmark
a login page, so hitting the bookmark will log me in and take me
straight to the main page.  Passing data through get instead of post is
not necessarily a malicious attack.

David