Re: <SELECT> tag and PHP

Hello,

on 06/16/2006 04:46 AM weetat said the following:
>   I have a <SELECT> for country in the php file . I would like to load
> the country and city belong to the country dynamically  from the database.
>
> Anyone have ideas how to do it ?

Take a look at this forms class. It comes with a linked select custom
input plug-in that does exactly what you want.

It can switch the group of options of one select input when another
linked input changes its value.

It can use static arrays to define groups of options or retrieve them
dynamically from a database using AJAX.

Here is the class

http://www.phpclasses.org/formsgenaration

Here is an example of a form with linked select inputs generated with
the class:

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/view/html/file/9879/name/test_linked_select_page.html

--

Regards,