Re: PHP6 build help

Richard Lynch wrote:
You realize that compiling PHP6 from CVS is, errr, not really for
newbies... :-)
Yeah - I know. but I am helping out the php qa team by writing some phpt tests... and they prefer (though don't require) the tests also include the unicode support. which means PHP6. As I told them - guess that means it is time for me to learn something new.

You do not seem to have the 'lex' command, which means you probably
didn't install 'lex'

you can Google for the error message (the last line or two) and find
links to how to get it and install 'lex'
D'uh. I have never heard of the lex command before... Will search and hopefully install it. Will let you know how it goes.

--

life is a game... so have fun.