From: Jesús Alain Rodríguez Santos [mailto:wmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:49 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Please help me with a query

First of all I'm sorry for my english I don't know speak very well, I will
try to explain it, I hope you understain what I need.

I have two tables: centers and peoples, in table centers I have the centers
values and in table peoples I have the peoples values and in table columns
center the id corresponding the center.

db:
centers
id          namec                correoc                   telc
1         Cienfuegos      safd@xxxxxxxx      4534345
2           Havana         wdq@xxxxxxxx     4643765
3          Santiago        dsdf@xxxxxxxx      3453453

peoples
id            named           center              correod
cargod
1             Albert              1           dfsasd@xxxxxxxx
sfgsdfgsdfgsdfg
2              Julio                1          wdfsdf@xxxxxxxx
sadfsgfdsfgfdsg
3             Sussan             2          efgedfg@xxxxxxxx
gjfhjfhjfhjfg
4             Peter                2          fgdfdfg@xxxxxxxx
fgjhfgjgfjhjjghj

And the query and script to generate the tables for each centers list is:

$centers = mysql_query("SELECT namec FROM centers ORDER BY idc asc",
$connect);

while ($centerss = mysql_fetch_array($centers, MYSQL_ASSOC)) {
   echo "<table border=1>";
    echo "<tr>";
        echo "<td width=265 height=20 align=center
valign=middle>".$centerss['namec']."</td>";
        echo "<td width=265 height=20 align=center valign=middle><a
href=mailto:".$centerss['correoc'].">".$centerss['correoc']."</a></td>";
        echo "<td width=265 height=20 align=center
valign=middle>".$centerss['telc']."</td>";
    echo "</tr>";
}
mysql_free_result($centers);

That's generate one table with one row and three columns for each center,
but, I would like to generate more rows and 3 columns in each table with the
named, correod and cargod of peoples corresponding the center, I mean, print
the centers values with the peoples corresponding this center, in one table
each one.

I hope you understaind what I need, if not polease let me know.

regards Alain

y se considera que está limpio.