Re: Introductory message

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]

Thought we were going to add the "Security" subsection to the "Where
Find More Information" section of the NEWBIE email.  Wasn't it
supposed
to include a link to the manuals security area as well as the phpsec
site?

+1
[/snip]

Send me the details and I'll make sure that they get added.

<snip from NEWBIE guide>
Where to Find More Information
===============================

If you have any queries/problems about PHP, the online manual (you can get
an offline copy as well) is a good tool to become familiar with.

   http://php.net/manual

 Some Key sections of the PHP Manual:

   - Installation and Configuration
     http://php.net/install

   - Language Reference
     http://php.net/langref

   - Function Reference
     http://php.net/funcref

     tip: if you know the function name but forget exactly how
     it works just type the name of the function ie:
       http://php.net/array_merge

   - The PHP FAQ
     http://php.net/faq
</snip>
+   - Security
+     http://www.php.net/manual/en/security.php
+     Additional PHP Security References:
+       http://phpsec.org/
+       http://www.hardened-php.net/advisories.15.html

--

life is a game... so have fun.