Re: php->html "rendering"

--- Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ryan A wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion, I am not too familier
> with
> > wget but (correct me if i am wrong) wont wget just
> get
> > the output from the pages ignoreing the links?
>
> that's the default behaviour - but wget has about a
> zillion
> parameters for controlling its behaviour, it's quite
> easy to scrap
> a complete site in one call and change the file
> extension of
> all files as you go (including the relevant links in
> the files
> that are downloaded).
>
> that said it could take a week to figure out all the
> parameters. ;-)

Heck yeah... just been reading up on it... lots of
stuff, who would think one little four letter word
could do so much.....oops, now thinking of another
four letter word without which....none of us would be
here

;o)

Cheers!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)