Re: popen and pclose. Something changed in 4.4.2 !

I can only suggest you change the "default" settings on the MS-DOS
application thingie...

Right-click the MS-DOS icon in the Start menu, mess with settings like
"run in background" etc.

I suspect that it is a configuration of MS-DOS window issue, and has
nothing to do with PHP.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm