Re: Re: order of elements in $_POST super global

Hi Mike,

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't thought of it but you are
right. But I still don't think this addresses the issue of ordering.
The basic problem is that the way a $_POST variable gets processed is
in the order it is in on the original form. If you want to present the
fields in one manner and process them in a different order, you have
to either use styling tricks to change the presentation order or use
some post processing to change the order of the array or use
potentially a ton of "if" statements or as Joao suggests, a long
"switch" statement. Anyhow, thanks for the tip.

- BL