Re: Introductory message

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
I am attempting to send my first post to the list. Been reading and
using PHP with passion for the past year on our website and want to learn more

and more, and contribute if I can.
[/snip]

Your attempt was successful, some suggested reading;

http://zirzow.dyndns.org/php-general/NEWBIE

Thought we were going to add the "Security" subsection to the "Where to Find More Information" section of the NEWBIE email. Wasn't it supposed to include a link to the manuals security area as well as the phpsec site?

--

life is a game... so have fun.