Re: Delete

On Sun, June 4, 2006 3:11 am, Rabin Vincent wrote:
> You may find it easier to generate links of the form
> delete.php?id=1, etc. Then you won't have to use a seperate
> form for each link. The id will be available in delete.php
> in $_GET. The same sanity checking applies in this case too.

Gah!

That violates the HTTP spec for GET versus POST, to start with.

Note that the solution I presented only needs ONE form tag, as the ID
is embedded into the KEY of the name of the submit button.

Might seem funky at first, but it works very well, and is one of the
reasons I love PHP.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm