RE: how include works?

Arno wrote:

I understand the difference well enough, but I've never really understood
the reason for having both. Is it to help find errors in sloppy coding, or
is there a case where including a file more than once is desirable (and
won't cause an error)?

Arno

There are probably many cases in procedural coding that this might be
desirable. Probably for someone who have not yet understood the power of
functions, or even more, the power of OOP. :)

If you do not know how to use functions, then an include can have the same
functionality as a function.

/Peter