Re: Including Functions; one file or many?

> At 9:02 AM +0100 5/26/06, Mark Kelly wrote:
> >TIA in advance for any advice,

And thanks in arrears to all who responded.

Since there appears to be no compelling reason to go either way, and we
already have subdivided include files for functions (to a limited extent)
I've decided to go with a different file for each kind of data; ie.
db_employees.inc, db_contacts.inc, db_products.inc etc. so I can load the
ones that are relevant to the current page, not all 2 squillion funcs.

This was TBH my preference anyway, I just wanted to make sure that more
experienced heads than mine didn't know of any compelling reasons for
another method.

Thanks again for all the replies.

Mark