Re: storing single and double quote in MySQL

I have an access as root user to the server and it shouldn't be a problem
to turn Off magic quote, but I really CANNOT do it right now because, as I
said earlier, just put live our new (pretty big) web site and there is no
chance to put it again "under construction" for a next couple of weekls
(redo site and test it again). As far as I can see, the only "solution" is
make on extra server whole thing and then, once it's finished and tested,
replace the old one? Also, there is a lot of info with slashes i DB - that
has to be cleaned too, right?
But, as sombody mentioned earlier, the whole php development goes in that
direction (like global's Off/On before) and one day I will have to do it
anyway. But, at least I can "wait" for version 2.0 of the web site :).

Thanks.

-afan