Re: parsing/replacing for special MS Word characters

When my clients use word to compose the contents of a website, I
always recommend them to paste the contents onto notepad and only then
pass them to the RTE on the browser so that the text looses all it's
formatting.

Sucks, but it's the only way I know. Since then, they started
formatting using predefined styles on the RTE and there was much
rejoicing