php transparent proxy

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a php script that runs as a proxy (not a web proxy)? I have a hosting account with a dedicated IP, and I'm wondering if I can use this account to run a proxy where I enter my account's dedicated IP in the browser as a proxy, and use that to surf the net.

I am already running a web proxy, but want to expand to be able to use the proxy with other applications.

Regards,
IraqiGeek
www.iraqigeek.com

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods. Albert Einstein